During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. We care about our communities and want to do our part to keep you healthy, keep our employees healthy and help minimize the spread of the virus. In that spirit, we are implementing more aggressive components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
For Our Bartels & Company, LLC, CPA’s Clients:
We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time. Our professionals are available via email, phone and Face Time to continue to serve you.
Our office is open, fully staffed and fully functional during these uncertain times. We are prepared to work off-site. Should our physical office be required to close temporarily, we anticipate a seamless transition to off-site operations to continue to meet the needs of our clients.
- We highly encourage you to use the Client-Friendly File Share on our website for the safe and secure transfer of information. Please feel free to call us if you need assistance with our File Share system.
- You may mail documents to our office but, again, consider using our File Share system.
- If the above methods are not an option for you, dropping off documents is allowable. Please use the drop box on the counter to minimize contact for you and our staff.
- At this time, the government has issued an extended tax filing deadline. The Federal Government has granted an extension of time to file and to pay your taxes until July 15th. But, we encourage you to send your information in earlier to avoid a last minute rush.
- When your tax returns are ready; we would like to mail them or send them to you via FedEx. You can also pick up your tax returns at the office from the drop-box and take it to your home or office for review.
- We are available by phone, Face Time and by email to review your tax returns or answer any questions you may have. Once this pandemic is over, we will be happy to meet with you in person.
- Please sign, scan and email your e-file forms back to us or drop them in the mail to us.
- As new legislation is issued regarding our governments’ response to the pandemic, we will keep you informed.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you updated with any changes.
On behalf of Bartels & Company, LLC, we thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. Remember, we are all in this public health situation together. We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.